Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Start of the Dstudent food reviews and blog!!!

Hello all, my name is Jeremiah Powell. A lot of you know me as Steel through haunt or passing. I have been planning on starting a food blog for a long time now and Dstudent has given me the opportunity. I will be throwing you guys my no bullshit reviews, random recipes I think of or see that sound amazing, and recommendations for places to go and places to eat. I will make a promise to everyone that reads my blog, I will never lie or bs you. If I don't like it, I will tell you. If you like it, please tell me and i might go give it a second chance. I love feedback and thoughts, and I respect all of them and will read all of them. So, I have reservations for and exclusive restaurant this Friday. I'm not going to divulge where till after I go, have to have a little mystery. Now, does anyone have any recommendations of where to go? Comment and if somewhere gets enough recommendations I'll go check it out. Thank you for reading this, and let's enjoy all the best food hidden or not in So-Cal and beyond.


Jeremiah

No comments:

Post a Comment